Thursday, August 28, 2008

Suzzie Homemaker



Flower of the day: Crocosmia



Aren't they lovely? I can't get over their color. They just popped up in my garden this year - I'm sure they must have been there last year too, but I they just didn't capture my eye like they did this year.



The yummy peach and blueberry cobblers I made



The starting of my watercolor on the blocks I got for my birthday from my dear friends.

Well, it's off to make Smoked Salmon crepes for mom-in-law and hubby. Yum, can't wait!

List addendum for today:

Things I Love:
Crisp fall walks
The smell of baking things - especially with cinnamon

Things I Do Not Love:
Dog poop
Animal Shelters (I cry every time!)

2 comments:

candacemorris said...

What a delightful and chipper post - sounds like a good day.

wow, D. That watercolor looks so REAL - your realism is really taking off. I love it...

See you SUNDAY!

Devon said...

Actually, my realism was what I had been trying to deviate from this past year or so. But, you always go back to your bread and butter, so to say.